Cherries, what's your favourite thing to do with them?

oli

Besides just eating them straight out of hand, what is your favourite recipe and why do you love it?

Besides just eating them straight out of hand, what is your favourite recipe and why do you love
Love Chef Jean Pierre Moulle's recipe for Cherry Clafautis it is amazing, classic French Dessert....love its simplicity and delicious results.....

I got this recipe originally from Gail's swap poster Tim in the UK. It is a total winner!

Love Chef Jean Pierre Moulle's recipe for Cherry Clafautis it is amazing, classic French Dessert....love its simplicity and delicious results.....

Mine too. So simple you can make it without advance planning. And when fresh are not available, I use canned, dark bing cherries.

I got this recipe originally from Gail's swap poster Tim in the UK. It is a total winner!

Oh, I like the look of the Apricot Chipotle Cherry! I must try that - thanks!

Mine too. So simple you can make it without advance planning. And when fresh are not available, I use canned, dark bing cherries.

CORRECTION: the Chef's Name his Jean Pierre Brehier

Back