2022 Christmas Cookies book - free for you

Merry indeed. I am returning to my old/original home tomorrow and have a plan to make cookies with the Grand-Niece. This is such a lovely gift. Thank you Paul.

What a stunner!
Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 8.41.51 AM.jpg

Thank you Paul, Max and Reagan. Your kindness toward this recipe swap family of friends is the best gift.
Blessing to all of you.

OMGoodness! Paul - this is incredible! And incredible of you! Thank you ever so much! And thank you Marilyn and Mariadnoca!! I can't wait to go through it SLOWLY tomorrow with a cup (or 5) of coffee.

OMGoodness! Paul - this is incredible! And incredible of you! Thank you ever so much! And thank you Marilyn and Mariadnoca!! I can't wait to go through it SLOWLY tomorrow with a cup (or 5) of coffee.
I don’t know about Marilyn, but I had nothing to do with making this happen…it’s all Paul et al. magic! 😁👏

I don’t know about Marilyn, but I had nothing to do with making this happen…it’s all Paul et al. magic! 😁👏
team effort. Marilyn and Maria have been helping with the moderation and content updates in the Recipe Swap posts - fixing old links and other text issues. Marilyn was also taking on the the massive migration of this cookie list by herself and we came up with the idea of an ebook. The original thread from 2005 had been consolidated into a single post at one point in the past and it was so large that it didn't even fit into the database field for a single post when we moved to this latest version.

FYI, opened as code on iPad 🤷‍♂️
seems like some mobile are appending ".html" to the pdf / epub files and that is what is happening. If you know how to go into your download files and remove the ".html" from the end of the file name that would fix it. But seeing if this helps:

Attachments

• ChristmasRecipeSwap2022epub.epub
    13.5 MB · Views: 15
seems like some mobile are appending ".html" to the pdf / epub files and that is what is happening. If you know how to go into your download files and remove the ".html" from the end of the file name that would fix it. But seeing if this helps:
Oh yay, that worked! I’m super excited because I’m pretty sure my laptop has suddenly crossed the rainbow bridge.

I'm hoping that some of you will make recipes from this book and take pictures. If anyone needs help with the pdf or if you want me to create pdfs for printing individual recipes, just send me a private message and I'd be happy to do it.

This is a gluten free version of the Peanut Blossoms courtesy of my youngest daughter. All she had to do to make it GF was switch out the APF to Bob's Red Mill GFAPF. I am really impressed. It tastes great and wouldn't even know it was GF otherwise. Page 38 in the book is a NOT gluten free recipe. But otherwise could just switch out the APF.

IMG_1215.jpeg

Back