Attn: JadainOregon (again!)

mimi

Hi Jada,

I still haven't heard from you. I responded to the e-mail you sent from your other account, and for good measure I also sent messages to both of your accounts from my work address which ends in xenocast.com.

If for some unfathomable reason you didn't get any of those, go to Epi's forum and send a private message to MimiQC and I will respond to you there. We'll figure this out I swear!

Mimi

Hi Jada, got your latest e-mail.

Since I've emailed you to two different e-mail addresses from two different e-mail addresses, I really don't know what to say anymore. That's 4 e-mails that got lost on 4 different e-mail accounts. I'll be waiting for you to private message me at Epi, that's the only way I can figure out for us to communicate.

Jada...this is MIMI logged in on your account

I can log in and post fine. I changed your password to the one you mentioned that was something like h****1. I also briefly changed your e-mail to mine to test something, then I changed it back again. The system will have sent you a conformation about the change of address to your e-mail address, so if you're wondering what that was, that's why.

Back