Did they get rid of Gail's?

There must have been something mysterious going on there this morning because

I couldn't get in from 6:00 to 7:30.

Yes, I think there was... I went back and read a couple of...

posts I had made, and the date had been changed. Like every post under one thread was the same date. Strange.

Update - the editor posted a message that said they would be removing the test swap and a blanket "thanks for your input" the other day. I PM'd her and asked if that meant there were not going to be any more changes/improvements. No answer.

That's ok, I'm here for as long as Mimi has this anyway!

Hello DawnNYS and everyone else, we hope we are here to stay

We hope we will be able to provide everybody here with this great forum/swap for the long haul. We love the fact that we have so many great people here everyday sharing their love of cooking and baking. We are all grateful to Mimi who has helped to provide a great place for so many positive and knowledgeable people here on our site. All of us at Open Chute (the owners of finerkitchens.com) hope that this forum will thrive for many years to come.

Wow! I DID miss that! Thanks so much, Mimi and FK!

I'd love to see FK add some gourmet food items to their site along with all their great kitchenware! (coffee's, teas, bulk chocolate, etc...the kinds of things we buy other places online and would be happy to buy from YOU!)

I very rarely buy kitchenwear anymore because I have too much as it is, but gourmet items? You bet!

Thanks to FinerKitchens. A wonderful site!

I'm new here, and want to say that I'm so happy to find so many wonderful people.

Back