Earnie and MCM, please check in!

It went north of town and we are on the southern edge of Nashville. When I started seeing pix from the 10pm news, I found out it hit up in Hendersonville really close to where good friends live but it was too late to reach out to them. Then today it took them a while to respond and I was starting to get concerned. The three that were killed in TN were in the Madison area of Nashville just before you get to Hendersonville but I was still worried it might have gotten their house but they finally responded and said they were all safe but the area was hit really badly she said. So far, none of our friends are reporting any damages other than limbs and such. By mid-afternoon today, I already had an email from World Central Kitchen as they start to line up volunteers ready to jump in as soon as needs are confirmed.

I volunteer with TN Non-Medical Volunteer Corps and just a couple of months ago I volunteered when they held this sort of show and tell where all the regional fire, ems, hospitals, etc. set up to demonstrate and show what all equipment they had that could be utilized by other agencies in disasters like this. It was a great event and I think how helpful that will come in now. It included some agencies up in KY and even down in AL.

It went north of town and we are on the southern edge of Nashville. When I started seeing pix from the 10pm news, I found out it hit up in Hendersonville really close to where good friends live but it was too late to reach out to them. Then today it took them a while to respond and I was starting to get concerned. The three that were killed in TN were in the Madison area of Nashville just before you get to Hendersonville but I was still worried it might have gotten their house but they finally responded and said they were all safe but the area was hit really badly she said. So far, none of our friends are reporting any damages other than limbs and such. By mid-afternoon today, I already had an email from World Central Kitchen as they start to line up volunteers ready to jump in as soon as needs are confirmed.

I volunteer with TN Non-Medical Volunteer Corps and just a couple of months ago I volunteered when they held this sort of show and tell where all the regional fire, ems, hospitals, etc. set up to demonstrate and show what all equipment they had that could be utilized by other agencies in disasters like this. It was a great event and I think how helpful that will come in now. It included some agencies up in KY and even down in AL.
PS - I think Ernie lives down around Sewanee which is even further south and more east than us.

Back