Hello Swappers! Thanks Michael (m)

schmellen

Enthusiast Member
I was over posting at Epi (swf desperately seeking creamy roasted red pepper dip) when the wonderful Michael gave me the skinny and got me here. It is nice to see familiar names at both sites.

And I still am seeking a creamy roasted red pepper dip (for a tapas party I am catering for 30), if you have a favorite.

Thanks!

Welcome! There was one posted recently.....

by Meryl at #344.6 There is an interesting red pepper hummus posted just above that at #344.5. And Joe posted a dip/spread that reads simply delicous at #493.1.1.1.1.2.

If you have difficulty navigating to these posts, let us know.

Registration is good, but I'm sure gonna miss your funky names, Schmellen!

Sorry, no recipe to post for you, but glad you're here!

Hi Schmellen! Hope you are well! Have not "seen" you in a while!

You will love this site! Mimi and Finer Kitchens have done a wonderful job! What else is on your tapas menu??? I went through Penelope Casas book on Tapas and she does not have any red pepper dip recipes....

Regards,
Barb

oh, thanks, it's good to see everyone...

I made a tuna white bean dip, and then a plain white bean dip for the vegans, a roasted red pepper feta dip, which sadly, I 'tested' so many times I had to go get more feta!
There was a pineapple peanut dip with dried fruit for the dippers (kind of Thai-sih), little spinach pies, bugle-crusted (yes the snack Bugles, I had to get them out of the house!) potato slices with a cheddar dipping sauce, and then some different olives and flavored nuts.
Worked all day
everyone loved it
then they didn't pay me...
sigh
the check is in the mail...
oh well!

Oh I hate it when people do that! After all, the food was on time. >>

I've finally learned, if I write up a proposal, to put "BALNCE DUE AT THE END OF THE EVENT" right on it. If it's more casual, I say "Now there's only one of me and I don't have a billing department, so I'd really appreciate it ...etc." Even then some people just don't get it.

Glad the party went well though! I hope your check includes a huge tip for the inconvenience.

Back