Hi, all!!

zuri

I am still as uncertain on this site as a baby taking its first steps!! So, give me some time to adjust. (Okay, I'm stupid when it comes to anything new like this!!)

I still have to find where you post recipes -- I assume in the FK Swap? -- but must confess that this time of year is taken up by so many other things ....

I want to scan in some "happy snaps", nothing extraordinary, and hope to to it this weekend. The I'll post the URL again, which is so easy anyway: http://www.picturetrail.com/zuri

BUT ... remember I haven't posted any new photographs for ages.

As soon as the new year gets under way and things settle down, I intend to get to know this website properly!!

A WONDERFUL new year to you all!!

Hi Zuri- recipes are in the "Favorite Recipes" area- this site is easier to use than (more)

the old Gail's Swap was- you will get used to it and I hope you will like it as much as I do- it is really fun to have the "old" format back again but I think it is even better. Mimi did a fabulous job!

Hi Zuri!

New recipes go in the FK Recipe Swap. The "Favorite Recipes" area is for RE-posting old recipes from the old swap, especially the T&T ones that were must tried & discussed at the time they were posted.

Back