I occasionally watch House Hunters International, when it is visiting a part of southern Europe where I (we) were in the midst of buying a home.

Marg CDN

So this episode caught me....Tuscany...but it turned out to be an Italian chef, from US, wanting to buy a large villa to host a chef competition. An oddity that I decided to check up on later. Last night I did. I found the episodes that were actually spawned by his selection. What a terrific series. I may be viewing with a bit of a slant but I am attracted to the simplicity of Italian cuisine (that is not to diminish my attraction to the butter of French cuisine).

I am not fond of competitions and without being a spoiler, it is interesting to see how individuals progress and vie through the contests.

It appears that from this link....... Say Hello to Ciao House, an All-New Culinary Competition Set in Tuscany Hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli and Gabe Bertaccini ...... it has not aired yet. I can't tell from a cursory glance if this was last year. But I got hooked on it last night and am up to episode 6 already.

Say Hello to Ciao House, an All-New Culinary Competition Set in Tuscany Hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli and Gabe Bertaccini

I do recall seeing a few episodes of this show, maybe the end of last year. I was intrigued by the setting, but not so much the challenges they gave the contestants.
I'll be interested in your review of the show.

Back