Is there a way to edit links to make them work?

I'm assuming that you are referring specifically to internal links to former discussions. most of the links were already updated. The ones that still appear as either eat.at/... or finkerkitchens.com/... were not able to be programmatically changed when I migrated the site. What you can do is contact me and I can manually edit it to the new url/link. I'll need the link to the post where you found the link that needs updating. Also I sent you a private message a couple of weeks ago. but I see that my question is partially answered here.

I sent a new reply to your pm.

Just wondering if there was a formula to manually edit links so we didn’t have to ask you each time 😁

there isn't unfortunately because the structure is different. Otherwise I would just do a search and replace on the whole database. I was able to do a simple algo during the migration to fix some of the links but not all. I can go into the old database and identify the links most of the time then I can match up content to get the url of the discussion as it is here now.

Back