ISO: ISO: Julee Rosso's Spicy Asian Riblets Recipe

In Search Of:

cath-in-v

Hi all. I got a great bargain on Chinese cut ribs yesterday and would love to make our favourite recipe from Julee Rosso's cookbook titled "Good Great Food". Only problem is my book is at our cabin in the mountains about 7 hours away (so many good recipes and ideas to have in the middle of nowhere). We haven't attempted to travel there since the atmospheric river washed sections of the highway down the mountain and made it impassible. What a year, eh? If anyone happens to have this cookb ook, I'd be most grateful if you could take a photo of the recipe (page 59, I believe -this detail seems to be burnt in my brain. Sadly the actual recipe isn't) and post it. TIA

Thanks Marilyn. That might tide me over until I can get back to my cabin. Looks like a good website resource to bookmark. I too have done the great cookbook purge a few years ago when we were considering selling out home and went into declutter mode. After my overly ambitious purge, I ended up going back to thrift store and donating to get one of my cookbooks back. And since we didn't move, I deeply regret donating four large garbage bags of fabric to the home ec dept at my local high school. Being a designer and fabric buyer in a previous life, I still pine for all the silk charmeuse I gave away.

HOLD THE FORT! Amazon had it in "Look Inside"

I was able to take a screen snapshot so let's hope this work (remember, you have to be logged in to see photos/images/etc. If this is too hard to read, I'll write it up. Let me know.

...and wow! it WAS on Page 59. Amazing memory, Cath.

Called Spicy Chinese Riblettes.

PS: I got a goose-bump GayR moment when I found the recipe.

PPS: On my screen, the image is a big grey square. Clink in that area to open it.

Detective Marilyn, you are a GENIUS! I never would have thought to check on Amazon. Thank you so much! Yippeee....

Back