ISO: ISO suggestions for a new gas range

In Search Of:

cindy-k-mi

My gas range is slowly dying so we're looking to replace it. I have had mostly good luck with Kenmore appliances in the past, but I'm looking for opinions, good and bad, on any brand of gas range in the $500 to $900 price range. If there are certain features you feel you couldn't live without, I would also like to hear about those. Also, I was considering a convection oven and wondering how others like it. Any help would be truly appreciated.

I love my Maytag "Gemini" range >>>

it's higher than your price range (about $1,300)but worth looking into. The main feature is a second shallow oven, with a broiler, above the main oven. It's like they took the conventional bottom-drawer broiler and put it up top where you can use it easily, and made it an oven in its own right. There are 2 fairly powerful burners, one VERY powerful one, and one low one for simmering. This is all in the convenional 36" size.

ME TOO! Absolutely looooooooove my Gemini!

It's great to have 2 ovens in the space of 1 regular range. Mine features a convection option in the bottom large oven. The top small oven is the one I use most of the time and it pre-heats very fast. It's great looking too.

Back