Merken. I have 'spoken' about this spice mix before; I continue to tout its powers to transform.

Marg CDN

Last night I added it to a cheese souffle. Given that I was just winging it with ingredients and quantities, I did not have great expectations. But with the merken, it was the best souffle I have made, regardless of its casual origins. I love it on green beans with butter, macaroni and cheese, fried egg sandwich, chicken and almost whatever. I am sure I will continue to unravel its powers to make my simple cooking for me, so enjoyable. Cooking for 1, especially when the 1 is just me, is not fun.

I am betting that it is not easy to locate. But if you see it, I encourage you to try it. My nephew brings it back from Chile for me.

If you have tried it, I would be interested in knowing how you use it.

1716926692497.png

Last night I added it to a cheese souffle. Given that I was just winging it with ingredients and quantities, I did not have great expectations. But with the merken, it was the best souffle I have made, regardless of its casual origins. I love it on green beans with butter, macaroni and cheese, fried egg sandwich, chicken and almost whatever. I am sure I will continue to unravel its powers to make my simple cooking for me, so enjoyable. Cooking for 1, especially when the 1 is just me, is not fun.

I am betting that it is not easy to locate. But if you see it, I encourage you to try it. My nephew brings it back from Chile for me.

If you have tried it, I would be interested in knowing how you use it.

View attachment 2768

Ooh, a spice that my foodie offspring might not have heard of, and that contains unusual chiles!! Christmas gifts solved!! It seems to be available from several places - thank you!!

Back