8 cups baby spinach
2 cups sliced fresh strawberries

Blend first 6 ingredients in processor until
well blended (relatively smooth) Arrange
spinach and strawberries on salad plates and
drizzle with dressing.

NOTE: I think the dressing needs some
freshly ground black pepper added.

Although I like it and appreciate its flavour in salads, I don't eat spinach but I sure do echo the excellent contribution that fruit makes to a simple salad. Right now, peaches are in season, that's the one season that beats Christmas. Merry Peach Season to You.

Just peaches, green onion, dainty lettuce leaves from my puky balcony, and peach vinegar dressing. Just perfect.

I wonder if I could try your recipe on something like cos, or romaine.

Great peaches are the ultimate unicorn!

This might be my first year in a long time without a peach pie. It’s what signals summer to me. Between dumbed down/horrible taste in my mouth due to finally getting covid and trying to low carb, it’s likely not happening this year.

Great peaches are the ultimate unicorn!

This might be my first year in a long time without a peach pie. It’s what signals summer to me. Between dumbed down/horrible taste in my mouth due to finally getting covid and trying to low carb, it’s likely not happening this year.
aaaawwww. We'll save it for you. I predict that peach season will go on a little longer in Calif. this year, for you.
I hope you don't succumb to unpleasant symptoms.

Our son made a salad he had copied from a dinner they had in Napa one time using the mesclun greens and adding persimmon, strawberries, and pomegrnate seeds with a slightly sweet vinaigrette. It was beautiful and delicious. I like spinach salads.

The dressing on the recipe above basically looks like it makes peanut butter as its base using the amount of oil and peanuts and so little acid/vinegar.

Although I like it and appreciate its flavour in salads, I don't eat spinach but I sure do echo the excellent contribution that fruit makes to a simple salad. Right now, peaches are in season, that's the one season that beats Christmas. Merry Peach Season to You.

Just peaches, green onion, dainty lettuce leaves from my puky balcony, and peach vinegar dressing. Just perfect.

I wonder if I could try your recipe on something like cos, or romaine.
You certainly can. I've served it on a spring mix because some family members don't like spinach. It would be great on a hardy green like romaine too!

Our son made a salad he had copied from a dinner they had in Napa one time using the mesclun greens and adding persimmon, strawberries, and pomegrnate seeds with a slightly sweet vinaigrette. It was beautiful and delicious. I like spinach salads.

The dressing on the recipe above basically looks like it makes peanut butter as its base using the amount of oil and peanuts and so little acid/vinegar.
Dressing doesn't resemble peanut butter at all:)

Back