The All-clad pans: before and after

mariadnoca

I wish I took before photos of all the pans because the first two were even worse, but I love to shine up pans. Yes, it must be a sickness because I hate doing it with sheet pans that will never completely bend to my will. These three pans at goodwill totaled $17. Still a bit more to go, but canā€™t find my toothbrush scrubber, but a lot better!

image1.jpegimage0.jpegimage3.jpegimage2.jpeg

see...what I love to do with stuff like that is to look them up on Williams Sonoma and calculate the cost of these pans new.
Then I would gloat all over again.

too bad you can't send the photo to the person who gave them up. They are so beautiful now. How long did it take to clean one pan??

too bad you can't send the photo to the person who gave them up. They are so beautiful now. How long did it take to clean one pan??
Honestly, not much more time than average. Put in sink w very hot water and dawn dish soap for about 5 mins and then used bar keepers friend and a sponge with green scrubby side like I normally do. The majority came off then. I did it a second time to get into crevices I missed first time. No heavy scrubbing needed. Bar Keeper's Friend is truly my friend and has kept all my pans looking new.

(However, the crevices on the underside of the grill pan took a bit of extra time.)

Back