Any of you foodies live near NY City?

AHHHHH!! It WAS ME Who screwed up!!!!!!!!>>>>

It's the adult ADD that my kids tell me I have. or the fact that my brain has gone on vacation and I can no longer read. Cyn, please accept my sincere apologies for continuing to think it was Dawn who asked for the info.
Dawn is now just shaking her head. ( I know you are Dawn)
Anyway, CYN, I hope that my suggestions about places to visit on your trip to the Bronx were OK.
Please have fun.
I owe you a cannoli!
marg

LOL Oh Marg - it was SO fun to see that light of recognition snap on!

(And what makes it more so are recollections of having found myself in similar situations, in the past! LOL)

Hope you enjoy your own trip to NY!

Ruth. I find that I have just become so dim witted in the last year. I scare myself>>

I am beginning to wonder if I am losing my mind and will I actually run up and hug one of DJ's buddies first instead of him next month!

Ruth. I find that I have just become so dim witted in the last year. I scare myself>>

I am beginning to wonder if I am losing my mind and will I actually run up and hug one of DJ's buddies first instead of him next month!

Been there done that :eek:)

And no doubt his buddy will be glad to receive an extra welcoming hug! Anyway I know you'll have lots left to spare for DJ ... regardless of how many of his buddies you wind up hugging before you get to him! ;o)

Ditto... you've got a lot on your mind, and I was beginning to wonder if...

a trip to NYC might not be such a bad idea! (for me, I mean) ;o)

Back