Desperately seeking help printing on 4x6 cards...

music-city-missy

I have so many recipes to put on cards each week that I wanted to use my new Master Cook 9 to do nice neat cards. Well, even when I select the option to print to 4x6 cards it keeps printing it's same old same old way.

Tried using Word templates and the Avery Wizard for Word and there is very little control - I can't tab things into columns and such like you need to do on a recipe.

Any ideas? Other software you might be using?

Thanks - I just used that link...

There was no decent support with the software and I was really pushing last night trying to get to bed so I gave up and didn't go to their website at that point.

We'll see what they say.

Don't Buy MasterCook! Looking for new software now....

"Our technical support is limited to helping customers (fools like me) install their programs and getting them to run on their computers."

Any other good programs out there? I've been using this and upgrading every year or two now for the past 6 or 8 years so I haven't even tried to find other software.

I had a rough day and came home to total chaos from DH & DD only to have had this non-response to my question. It's probably a good thing I can't get my hands around the person that sent me this canned reply's neck right now.

Back