DJ here...

marg-in-pa

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who were so thoughtful while I was over seas by sending me cookies, peanut brittle, candy and all those birthday and Christmas cards. It was a very difficult holiday this year with me being over there, and Dad not here to be with Mom and Cici. The thoughfulness of all of you guys sure made it easier for me, and it was so totally cool to get all these fancy goodies that no one else got. (they got Oreos. I got home made butter cookies. They got bagged candy, I got 5lbs of Joe's peanut brittle! Bartering takes on a whole new meaning when you have this kind of ammo. Heh heh)

I am headed back to Bragg in a few minutes, but wanted to say thank you before I left. ( I didn't want to wait till I come back in March)

Thanks again,

My best,

Spc. DJ Kakerbeck

A-Co 1-504

What a fine young man, Marge! DJ, we thank you for your sacrifices and hard work....

To keep our country safe! Veteran's Day will hold a dear meaning to you the rest of your life. My husband stands proud when recogintion is made of veterans. He served during the Vietman war.

Prayers continue to go with you, young man!

Back