For crockpot fans-- go over to Chef2chef this week

anna_x

These are the recipes to be given out this week.

(Sorry, the link didn't come in but the listing did.)

Date: January 16, 2006 - January 20, 2006

Guest Host: Author Judith Finlayson

Theme: Slow Cookery for Health and Wellness

Monday: Succulent Succotash; Classic Boeuf Bourguignon; Old South Pulled Pork on a Bun.

Tuesday: Spiced Pears Baked in Red Wine; Southwestern Corn and Roasted Red Pepper Soup; Potato-and-Cauliflower Dal with Spicy Shallots.

Wednesday: Hominy and Red Bean Chili; Country Terrine with Pistachios; Cassoulet.

Thursday: Savory Vegetable Stew with Chili-Crusted Halibut; Sweet Potato Pecan Pie; Banana Walnut Oat Bread.

Friday: Chicken Chili and Barley Casserole; Stuffed Onions; Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato and Cheddar Cheesecake.

Anna, is it me, or...

I went to the site and searched for "Spiced Pears Baked in Red Wine" - thought it would bring to to the page of crocpot recipes, or at least that particular recipe. It didn't return anything.

Could you please try again to post the link? I am not familiar with that site, and am probably doing something wrong. Wasn't even sure which button to press for the search function. Thanks.

http://chef2chef.net

Thanks - what did you search for? How'd you find it (what did you chose as the area to search in?)

And I wonder why it isn't in the "Foodservice
Daily Archive"?

Thanks, anyway! You're so clever.

Thank you, Mimi, for finding it. Dawn, I did sign up for this

some time last year. I get a weekly listing which is fun to look through. Some I try, some I don't.

Back