I just looked at some of the "scared of Santa" photo's ...

zuri

But good grief, some Santas would even scare a grownup! So funny: will go through the entire 73 as soon as these crazy days are over!!

I'm sorry I haven't spent more time here, but the days fly by, and living in a seaside village means droppers-in and eating out. Little time for one's own pursuits ...

This site seems just great, and I mean to "study it in depth" as soon as the new year settles in!

I just posted some really random pics on Picturetrail, which will bore you to tears, but I send the URL to friends and family here in South Africa, just to keep up connections, so it ain't art. It wasn't a good year for great pictures.

It's http://www.picturetrail.com/zuri

On Christmas Day I forgot to photograph the other half of the family ... and sister's lovely food!

Be back soon, have a GREAT weekend!!!! Husband and I plan NOT to do anything ... just let the new year roll in over our sleeping heads!

GREAT pictures Zuri...

I have been on a Wilbur Smith kick and reading just about everything he's written (except the Egyptian stuff). How great to see pictures of the places I've been reading about. A beautiful and fascinating country.

Back