? Is it time yet to recreate the "Stupidly Simple" threads ?

mariadnoca

I'm at work or I'd start with a few. Now that the holidazes are over and we aren't quite to Valentine's Day - thought we all might have some time to start/rebuild a thread on this!

How about cooking or kitchen hints in Faves? Dawns note re

freezing 1/2 and 1/2 in ice cube trays made me think of it.

I think it's time to do something trendy and 'take a moment'. I'm...

...overwhelmed and just a bit giddy over the prospect of drawing on the incredible talent of the regulars from epi, along with the input of new swappers as well, to create a foodie site that actually reflects the creativity of the USERS themselves!

What a concept.

Thanks, Mimi. Thanks Finer Kitchens!

Michael

I have a big list of kitchen tips/tricks I've saved over the years...

I compiled it from both Gail's and other places (and of course me) for my neice when she was getting married.

and I have a ba-zillion more...

I just felt I was posting so many at once it was becoming embarassing so I stopped. smileys/smile.gif

MariaD, don't stop! I love your tips! ...

I was watching an infomercial yesterday for 20,001 Kitchen Tips. It's a book filled with tips like yours.

I almost bought it on the infomercial - it was $19.95, but when the operator said there was a $7.95 shipping and handlint fee, I figured $28 was too much for a book.

I'd wait until I saw it at my local drugstore, in the "As Seen on TV" section.

But just think, I don't even have to wait - if you keep posting, you might hit 20,001 and it would be free! smileys/smile.gif

So keep posting away - love it!

Cook's Illustrated has a book out also. I think the info is from the "Quik

Tips" in their magazine

Back