Ketogenic Low Carb Cheesecake Swirl Brownies

marsha-tbay

Low Carb Cheesecake Swirl Brownies

Low Carb Cheesecake Swirl BrowniesTwo delightful sweet treats baked into one, if you love brownies and cheesecake, you’ll love our Low Carb Cheesecake Swirl Brownies! They’re fudgy, chocolate-y and very, very delicious.

The Cheesecake Brownie recipe has been my go-to treat to take to afternoon teas, brunches and get-togethers for over 7 years, that version though was full of high carb ingredients. I’ve made a few tweaks to the recipe and made a delicious nut-free version that tastes identical to the high-carb version.

I cut my brownie into 20 generous sized pieces, and have set the serving sized to be 1 piece. Store leftover brownies in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 1 week. Or freeze for up to 1 month.

Low Carb Cheesecake Swirl Brownies

Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb Cheesecake Swirl Brownies:

Brownie

7 ounces of Sugar Free Dark Chocolate

8 ounces of Unsalted Butter

5.5 ounces of Natvia or Swerve

2.5 ounces (⅔ cup) of Coconut Flour

1.5 ounces (⅓ cup) of Cocoa Powder

½ teaspoon of Baking Powder

5 Eggs

Cheesecake

8 ounces of Cream Cheese

2 ounces of Nativa or Swerve

1 Egg

1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract

Instructions for Making Your Low Carb Cheesecake Swirl Brownies:

Brownie

Preheat your oven to 175C/350F.

Place the sugar free chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water, ensure that the water isn’t touching the bowl.

Melt the chocolate and butter and stir well. Remove from the heat.

In your stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, add the Nativa, coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix well on low speed.

Pour the chocolate and butter into the stand mixer and mix on low speed while adding the eggs one at a time.

Scrape down the sides of your stand mixer and mix on medium speed until the ingredients are well combined.

Pour the mixture into a lined 9x9in brownie tin or 10in cake tin and set aside.

Cheesecake

Clean your stand mixer bowl, add the whisk attachment and add the cream cheese.

Mix on medium speed until smooth.

Add the Nativa, vanilla and egg and mix on medium speed until smooth.

Place dollops of the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie mixture and using a small pallet knife, swirl the cream cheese into the brownie mixture.

Gently tap the brownie pan onto the bench to remove air bubbles.

Place the brownie into the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes. The brownie is cooked when it springs back when touched in the center.

Leave to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into 20 pieces and enjoying. Store leftover brownies in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 1 week. Or freeze for up to 1 month.

Back