Mimi, A little problem

sandy-in-baltimore

I hit on "Mark Read" and now everything is printed in Black and White, not in Red and Bold Red as before. How do I change it back to the original way?

I really appreciate you setting up this site. Makes me feel right at home.

I asked the same thing... she said right now there is no way, but it is on her list of...

things that might be "tweaked" sometime. lol I actually come back sometimes and everything is red again, even if I have read it. A fluke maybe. 'Wonder how this will all work when the pages are archived.

But, if you are looking for something in particular (or looking for what you haven't read already that is) you can look at the swap as a guest, not signed-in, and it will appear all bold and red. if that helps you at all.

Hi Sandy, that is how that feature is supposed to work. The best way to use it

is waiting until you have finished reading everything you wish to read on the screen before marking everything as read. Then the next time you log in, only the newly added posts will show in red font, so you can zero in on what is new to you since the last time you read.

Is it not working that way for you?

Sandy I answered your email but I got "Undelivered Mail, Return to Sender"

it said that there was no such e-mail address. Dawn and Lisa are both right, though, and I don't have anything to add to that at the moment!

Back