okay...so SEARCH function has not been working for me. Is it me?

marg, it does still recognize you. Otherwise, you wouldn't show up on the member list.
Just not sure what is going on.

Screenshot 2026-09-19 at 10.05.47 AM.jpg

Through very diligent work (and with Mimi's help), our Music City Missy (mcm) has made contact with Paul's family. His son (it's another Paul!) will be working with us to arrange the financial and logistical aspects of safely maintaining the site. However, mcm is currently on vacation. So for now, I guess SEARCH is off the table.
 
marg, it does still recognize you. Otherwise, you wouldn't show up on the member list.
Just not sure what is going on.

View attachment 4226

Through very diligent work (and with Mimi's help), our Music City Missy (mcm) has made contact with Paul's family. His son (it's another Paul!) will be working with us to arrange the financial and logistical aspects of safely maintaining the site. However, mcm is currently on vacation. So for now, I guess SEARCH is off the table.
yes I worked around it the same as I did before. It is just such a strange and new response but not a big deal.
 
Back
Top