ooh, I may have made a mistake. I was placing an order with Walmart for general ingredients for a rather labourious cake for Christmas dinner. So

Marg CDN

I thought I would just check out pans and molds and things. Look at the 'close-out' deals:

this is just an example.....
1702347152679.png

Please help. I don't need more stuff.

OK so I waited a good hour, checking for a new delivery price and finally it arrived. $10. But I need to stop looking at temptations. Even at $8 US, total, isn't that a deal?

What you would do with that item once you used the mold? Place the trees up against the side of a cake?

Speaking of stuff I'll never need again, I just went out and bought an el cheapo mixer here in PA--when I HAVE TWO Kitchen Aids and a hand mixer in NC--as I need to make royal icing. Because there is no universe in which I can make Royal Icing by hand.

Last edited:
What you would do with that item once you used the mold? Place the trees up against the side of a cake?

Speaking of stuff I'll never need again, I just went out and bought an el cheapo mixer here in PA--when I HAVE TWO Kitchen Aids and a hand mixer in NC--because I need to make royal icing. Because there is no universe in which I can make Royal Icing by hand.
Agreed. No such thing as royal icing by hand. Pretty much if there is no mixer, it’s not happening these days!

Back