Print Message Problem

elenor

If the recipe is long, I can't access the "Print Recipe" feature at the bottom because the recipe seems too long. Any suggestions?

hi elanor - have you tried selecting the reply....

by richt clicking it and printing the selection?

Elenor, can you describe your problem in greater detail?

I don't really understand your problem. When you click on "Print Message" in the main window, a pop-up window appears with the message. You can right-click in the window and select "Print" from the menu that pops up when you right-click, or you can just scroll down to the "Print" button at the bottom of the page. The length of the message doesn't prevent me from doing either of these things. If it's not working for you the way I've just described it, can you give me greater detail about what exactly you're seeing, what exactly you're doing, and what exactly happens, and also let me know what browser you're using, the version number of that browser, and your operating system? Thanks!

I do not get a pop-up window when I click on "Print Message".

If the message is long and I scroll down to the bottom of page as far as I can go, "Print this Page" does not appear - if it is short, it does appear and I can print.

But since you mentioned the right-clicking: When I click "print message" only the message appears NO pop-up window appears with the message, but then I right-clicked and the pop-up window appeared and I can print and even copy and paste. This is great. Thanks very much, Mimi for all your help.

if you have a popup blocker, you may need to turn it off top print...

i have ad watch and it drives me crazy wiyh mapblast.

Pop-up blocker was my thinking too...

although they are not SUPPOSED to block intentional pop-ups that occur when you click on a link like "Print Message". They are only supposed to block pop-ups that appear without you doing anything. But some don't work right or are overly aggressive.

Back