This site should have a DANGER sign on it......

therese

Here I am at 9 p.m. trying not to think about food so I can finish off a good day on Weight Watchers. I am nursing my 3 points of wine and daydreaming about the brie/artichoke/crab dip. Ugh! Even with the 6 extra points I earned biking, running and swimming today, it wouldn't be enough to indulge in that! You people are killing me!

No seriously, I LOVE this site! I just wish I could make it all....and eat it all!

Guess I'll go upstairs now and defrost a "cupcake" I made with cake mix and diet coke. I'm going to go hog wild and put 2 Tbsp of fat free Cool Whip on it. Woo hoo! smileys/frown.gif

Therese

lol, cake mix and diet coke...haven't heard that one, but reminds me of the two ingredient recipe

for bread in Southern Living. Ice cream and self-rising flour, I guess they contain all the essentials. Of course, that wouldn't work on WW.

There's a WW recipe for cake...

Never heard of that ice cream recipe but
here's one that I made in the past which is
actually very good.

1 Devils's Food cake mix, dry
1 can cherry pie filling
2 eggs

Mix and pour into bundt pan.

Very rich and moist!

That reminds me, has anyone every tried Coca Cola cake using diet Coke?...

I LOVE that, but I don't have a recipe handy, and not sure if it uses other sugar. But if it doesn't, would diet Coke work, or is there a chemical need for the sugar?

Thanks for reminding me I want to try it this weekend. And don't go too wild with that fat-free cool whip :eek:)

edit note: I just found rvb's post from Gail's with a recipe and posted it in the favs forum. It does contain other sugar (lots, in fact) - just wondering, if I used Splenda (so no sugar at all), would the cake still bake ok? Or maybe I could use 1/2 sugar, 1/2 Splenda? I know the frosting would be no problem, since there is no chemical reaction going on there. 'Been dying for this cake!

Girls: Check WW web site. Go to community, click on (m)

message boards and follow down to Recipe Reviews
or Food Talk. Also several of the other topic boards post recipes. If you have time, check back on last 10 days.

Me too Therese. I started out with a plan to try all of the "Favorite Recipes"

...and boy was that fun while it lasted...butI got on the scale and have gained 9 pounds since September. Back to eating rabbit food.

CUPCAKES? You get to eat CUPCAKES? When I was young....

all we could have on WW was stuff made out of dried whole wheat bread crumbs. I once made a WW recipe for chocolate coconut cookies made with whole wheat bread crumbs, rinsed saurkraut & coconut extract (that was the "coconut") and choco -extact. Used powdered sweetner. It was the most G*D awful stuff!

Ah..the beauty of the Points plan...eat whatever you want...just count the points for it...

although the pizza and miniature Baby Ruth I ate for dinner just knocked my point count into tomorrow!

Step Aerobics at 8:30 tomorrow morning..ugh!

LUISA!

I just read your post to my husband and I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe and was wiping tears from my eyes. I haven't had that good a laugh in awhile! Sauerkraut?! Oh my!

Therese

Back