Broken Link Bounty Hunters (Posts needing link fixes)

Unable to find this thread. It was under T&T Soups & Stews. I moved it to Recipe Swap to clear out T&T, but hate leaving a dead link.
Posted by AngAK in Feb 2014.

here's a great thread on beef stews. lots of our T&T in one place​

Brilliant!

Now the question is: Do I just post that correct Recipe Swap link in the T&T section since it has multiple recipes?
Also, I can't believe how many people loved Anne's recipe.
Now I want Beef Burgundy Stew. Like...now!

Brilliant!

Now the question is: Do I just post that correct Recipe Swap link in the T&T section since it has multiple recipes?
Also, I can't believe how many people loved Anne's recipe.
Now I want Beef Burgundy Stew. Like...now!
funny I was just thinking yesterday that as the weather cools I'll be making a soup in the near future. The Stew sounds awesome right now.
For T&T I think the first post should include the actual recipe even if it has a link. Is that what you mean?

funny I was just thinking yesterday that as the weather cools I'll be making a soup in the near future. The Stew sounds awesome right now.
For T&T I think the first post should include the actual recipe even if it has a link. Is that what you mean?
That thread has several different beef stew recipes. Annes doesn't appear until about the 6 or 7 but several people entered it.
So...not all the same recipe. Many different beef stew recipes

That thread has several different beef stew recipes. Annes doesn't appear until about the 6 or 7 but several people entered it.
So...not all the same recipe. Many different beef stew recipes
Anne's recipe is also posted in the Soups & Stews so I copied that post into Beef so it is in both now.

Ok, let us know if we end up needing to manually fix those photos.

I still am not seeing anything to approve in my approval queue.

Maria, you can edit the Subject line, either in Edit mode or if it's just the title, use the buttons in the upper right hand corner of the past and select EDIT THREAD. If you're using the back button to advance to the next item, you'll need to refresh the screen to see the updated version.

I've noticed posts with titles using apostrophes, like making a name possessive (St. Patrick's) truncated the rest of the title. It make finding the original missing recipe a little more challenging, but I'm really enjoying it.
Ping me in private message to find Olga's missing posts.

I got approvals in my queue and approved them! From top down desserts was the next category, but a few I was going to revisit as I hadn’t found replacements on Olga’s site. Things are a bit crazy here as I’ve got plumbers in replacing everything in the house…and a super freaked out LOUD cat.

Back